måndag 13 juli 2009

Pictures!


Finally, I got the cardreader to work and in the China album I have uploaded a summary of pictures since the start of the trip.

You can see all the pics here.

I am now in Lijiang and enjoy being a tourist. I am using the time it takes to adjust to the altitude and to recover from the cycling last week, to explore small streets, beautiful monestries, old shops selling fake stuff, and eating good food. I am a tourist.

The weather has been really bad the last few days and I fear the worst for getting back on the road again... there will be a lot of mud. Since Tibet is definitely off, I have changed the motto for the coming weeks to "bike less, see more", and I look forward to spending some more time in small villages, visit the monestries in Yunnan and Sichuan and see the mountains.

1 kommentar:

Magda Gad sa...

fantastiskt roligt att se bilder, blir såå glad. den där bilden med soluppgången över berget är underbar!!!!!

men vilken jävla lera.... skit i att cykla!!!!